Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mommy Kelsey

This morning Kelsey and I were hanging out on my bed waiting for Ethan to wake up so I took the time to probe into her little mind and find out here hopes and dreams for the future. Here is how the conversation went:

me- So Kelsey, what do you want to be when you grow up?

Kelsey- um, have a baby girl.

me- a baby girl? How about a baby boy?

Kelsey- baby girl, baby girl, baby girl.

me- ok, what are you going to name your baby girl?

Kelesy- Kelsey Sanders.

me- What about other names, like Penelope or Elizabeth.

Kelsey- Um (thinking), Curious George.

I have successfully created a mini me. It makes me feel happy that she wants to be a mommy and have a baby. It is such a joy to raise such a princess.

1 comments:

Christy said...

Oh that is the cutest thing ever. I love that girl. Give her an extra kiss from Aunt Christy