Saturday, July 11, 2009

International Dinner

Our ward had an International Potluck dinner. It was a lot of fun. I thought I would post some pictures. Everyone brought an international dish and something for the display table. We brought Jamaican Curry Chicken and Rice and Peas. I would like to add that I thought the highlight of the whole thing was watching the Bishopric perform the Hula Dance for everyone.

Here is Matt trying to decide what to eat. I think he ended up with a little of everything.
Me and the kids at the table. Each table had a centerpiece from a different country.

Bubbles are enjoyed by all kids all over the world.


The kids got to decorate bags for putting candy in when they broke the pinata.





2 comments:

Christy said...

Looks like fun! Glad to see a blog update. We miss you guys so much.

Liz said...

Looks like a fun activity. Looks like Tx is being good to you.