Thursday, January 28, 2010

Surprise Visit

Last week we had a surprise visit from Josh, Alexis, and their three adorable kids.  Kelsey and Ethan were so excited to see their cousins.   Matt took the day off of work on Friday so he could spend time with his brother and here are a few pictures...

This is a picture of our attemp to let the kids all sleep together.  This lasted only about 20 minutes and then they had to be separated so that they would go to sleep.  Although it didn't last, it was really cute to see all their little bodies inside of those huge sleeping bags.

The funnest thing we did while Josh and Alexis were here was go to the beach.  I am glad it was a beautiful day because the weather here is so off and on right now.  You never can be sure if it is going to be hot or cold that day.




I did not get in the water but I went for a nice walk/jog on the beach.  It was fabulous.


They didn't get to stay long (1 1/2 days) but we really enjoyed our time while they were here.  Thanks for coming out guys!

6 comments:

Michael and Natalia said...

andrea, congratulations on your pregnancy!!! i had no idea. another boy then? (or is it just a random color on the baby ticker?)
anyway, you look really cute!

Christy said...

Cute pics! I can't wait to visit. I might try to come before the baby because it will be so hot in july. Is that when its due? When do you find out the gender? When is the best weather there? I know nothing! Love you guys

Andrea said...

Christy, the best weather is now. Yes, the baby is due in july, we should find out the sex in a week or two. You can come whenever you want. Kelsey's dance recital is in May and it would be fun for you to come for that too. But I think May is going to be almost as hot as July.

JessicaNicole said...

I wanna come play with you guys! Can I come too? I'll be real quiet and you won't even know I'm there! I'll even just sit outside your door if you want!
I just wanna be in the same state for a while! ;)

Andrea said...

yes, yes, come play with us Jessica.

Christensen Family said...

Looks like Texas has nice beaches - lucky! I'm so excited for you - new babies are the best. We miss your darling family around here.