Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Dress Rehersal

Kelsey had her dance rehersal tonight and I was able to take some pictures of her in her adorable costume.  I have been so excited all year for this.  Kelsey really loves dancing.  She is always practicing around the house and showing us her "moves".   Today in the car on the way to the auditorium, she said to me, "Mom, I'm happy."  That makes EVERYTHING so worth it.  I took a million pictures because I am in love with my daughter and I think she is so stinkin' cute and I want to show her off to the world.  So enjoy the pictures and then there is a video at the end.












5 comments:

Liz said...

Stikin cute!

Michael and Natalia said...

she really is adorable, and i love her dress. i was smiling when i was watching the video - the girls are so cute trying their hardest, and you sound cute laughing behind the camera. hehe

JessicaNicole said...

She did SUCH a good job(I mean, as good as a 4 year old can haha), and what a fun costume! I bet she loved getting all dolled up. That was my favorite part of dance.

Brianne said...

She is a beautiful ballerina! I love all the pics that you took! You are an awesome mom! I miss ya!

The Maez Mommy said...

She was just darling!! I'm so glad that you included the video - cutest thing ever!! Now I've really got to get Maddie into a dance class....it looks like so much fun! She has made me let her watch the video 2 times already and wants to watch it again! I love the little costumes!