Sunday, February 1, 2009

A magical week

Lots of things have happened this week. My sister Jessica got married (I forgot my camera so I don't have any pictures until I get some from Jessica), we sold our house, and then we went to Disney World. It was Kelsey and Ethan's first visit and they thought it was so magical.
The weather in Florida was fantastic (70-80 degrees except for on the last day we were there. On Friday it rained and was in the 50's).We went with Matt's brothers Josh and Ryan and Josh's family. After going to all the parks: Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Planet, and Hollywood Studios, we decided that the Tower of Terror is the best ride of all four parks. Here are some of my favorite pics. If you would like to see more, Matt posted 50 pics on his facebook.
Matt and Ethan with the Goofy statue
Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirates Life for me! Argggg.

The Minnie Mouse House

The Tea Cup ride. To Kelsey, it was like a gigantic Tea Party.

This is just too cute.

Epcot Center "World Tour" was so AMAZING. This is me in Morocco.

Matt and his brothers in Norway (where their ancestors are from). Learning that the Sanders boys descended from trolls answered a lot of questions for me and Alexis.


I loved getting pictures with the characters. Ethan was a little nervous about it though. He thinks they're creepy.


Kelsey "heart" Minnie Mouse

Jasmine and Aladdin were so fun. Jasmine is Kelsey's new favorite princess.

3 comments:

Christy said...

Thanks for posting pics! So cute! It brought back such great memories. Glad you guys had fun! Now come play with me!!!

Brianne said...

oh I love Florida and Disneyworld!! I loved seeing your pics and how fun it was for you guys to go!! I loved the world tour part when we were there too. You are soooo hilarous what you wrote about matt and his ancestors!! You crack me up! That makes me want to go there now!

Christensen Family said...

How fun! Your children will love you for taking them there. I've been to Disneyland so many times and LOVE it, but have never been to Disneyworld . . . I'm jealous! Did you get a good deal on your trip? Going that direction is expensive!