Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Well, we finally moved from our house in Tooele. We have only been gone for two days and I already miss my house! We are in Harriman now for the next couple of months.

I am posting a few of Jessica's wedding pictures. It was a beautiful wedding and we all had lots of fun. I love my baby sister. I love the few occasions where our whole family can be together. It was also very nice to finally meet Chris' family. Now I can see why he is such a nice guy. His family was just warm and wonderful. I am so glad to have him in our family now.
Me, my wonderful mom, and my beloved sisters.


It was so fun to have my children be a part of Jessica's wedding. Kelsey was the flower girl and Ethan was the ring bearer.





All four crazies (the siblings). Why did I get the short genes? The really short genes.

The very Lovely Bride. Miss Jessica.


We have matching "sister" rings.


4 comments:

melissa said...

Looks like fun. Who doesn't love a good wedding? Love your hair, by the way. You look great! And your kids are adorable.

Liz said...

Hey, I am still so sad that you moved. The wedding looked good. Your kids are cute.

Christensen Family said...

Hi Annie! It was fun to find that you are blogging. I just started but I'm liking it. I'm sad that you are moving even though we don't see each other anymore. I can't believe you are already out of your house. That was really fast. Its a little sad for me because even I have some great memories there. Hope you and your cute family are doing well. We should try to get together at least once before you move. -- Emily

Marissa said...

I love your short hair! I am sure you will be so missed in Tooele, but I am looking forward to hearing all about your new adventures!