Monday, August 31, 2009

A few random things

It has been a couple of weeks since my last post so I have a few random things for you. We have been doing a lot of stuff but I forget to take the camera and I don't think that blogs are as fun to read if you don't have pictures.
I rarely put up pictures of me, so here is one of me cooking. I find cooking much more enjoyable in my new kitchen than in my tiny Tooele kitchen. Here is a random picture of Ethan with no clothes on.
Corpus Christi has been in a drought for the last year and yesterday it finally rained sweet glorious rain. Here is Kelsey dancing in the rain. She is wearing one of Matt's t-shirts because she was playing in the rain, got wet, changed into Matt's shirt, then went out again.
Try not to notice Ethan in the background. He went outside to dance too but with ONLY his umbrella!




4 comments:

Steven and Kimberly said...

That is so cute!! We miss having fun with you. How are things going, are you getting used to your new life? and what about school? It is so much nicer to have a kitchen that is roomy and nice. It makes it more fun and easier to do the chore of cooking.

Eggett Family said...

How fun!! I am glad you posted those pics. I miss you. I could really use a good Walk and talk about now. How are you? Made any good friends? Been running at all? Well Keep us up to date. Hope all is well!

Liz said...

I love random things. That kitchen is a bit roomier then your Tooele kitchen. Just let us know when you are going to do a lunch play group and we will be there :)

The other day I went out to lunch with Beth and Rachel and as we were getting ready to go Erin asked who was coming so I told her Jennifer and Breanne. Erin got excited then asked if all her friends could come, but not Kelsey b/c she lives in a new house called Tx. She then started to cry b/c she misses Kelsey so much. Those girls were the best of cute little friends.

JessicaNicole said...

Aw, both my cute sisters posted naked babies this week! Great minds think alike, eh?