Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween Everyone!!!
I thought I would post some pictures from our Trunk-or-Treat tonight.

Here is Ethan after he bobbed for an apple. And when I say "bobbed" I mean reached in with his scooby hands and grabbed one.
Kelsey's AWESOME Daphne costume. I made this dress. It is just a jumper with a long sleeve shirt under it. I only made the jumper, not the shirt. Oh, I made the scarf too. It involved cutting and that is it.

Look at this groovy hair. It has a major bump going on thanks to "bumpits".

Our Mystery Solving family. Does anyone know where Fred disappeared to??? Oh, I don't think he is born yet. And no that was not a hint.

5 comments:

Steven and Kimberly said...

I totally love it. Good job on the dress, I don't dare attempt something like that. Halloween was always your holiday. I remember that Halloween when you made us dinner at your apartment, it was so awesome. I have been trying to remember some of the food. It looks like your ward does a lot of fun things too. Hope you have a fun Halloween!!

Christy said...

This turned out so great! Good job to E for not "bobbing" for his apple. It is not sanitary! Also, I totally made fun of Jessica for getting the "Bump-its" Funny you both have them! Looks like you guys had fun!

Marissa said...

How adorable! I absolutely love the costumes!

JessicaNicole said...

I hear that only the coolest people EVER wear Bump-It's. :) I have actually found I'm too lazy to actually do anything with them.. But Kels looks super cute with them! Haha. Good costume-making, annie!

Explore & Grow said...

Ha! Ha! Love it!