Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thanksgiving Vacation 2009 Plans

Ok, Utah people, here is our itinerary for our upcoming vacation. I am putting it up here so that you can see what we are going to be doing and you can join in the fun if you would like. You can also see the spots that we don't have a plan and let me know if you want to make a plan with us for that time. We hope to see as many of you as we can because we MISS you!

Tues. Nov. 24th:
Around 8:30 am- arrive Hang with the Mason Family (probably Thanksgiving Point)
6:00 Cafe Rio/ 7:00 ish Leatherbys (Taylorsville) - any friends or family
are invited to meet us there for one or both activities.

Wed. Nov. 25th:
12:00pm Lunch at Tooele McDonalds. (Tooele people: everyone is invited so if you know someone who doesn't check their computer often please invite them too.)
Matt will be going to lunch with his brothers.
Wed. night open (no plans yet)

Thur. Nov. 26th:
9:00 am - Turkey Trot 5K Cottonwood Heights
Thanksgiving Dinner at Grandma Adam's house.

Fri. Nov. 27th:
Early- Shopping, Lunch, Twilight movie matinee. (Cry-baby-dot-com members only).
7:00 Matt is having his Heavy Metal Party with his Heavy Metal Friends. So if anyone wants to make plans with just me and the kids, I'm open.

Sat. Nov. 28th:
Morning is open.
BYU/UTAH football game. (not sure what time, I think it is in the evening.)

Sun. Nov. 29th:
Church with Mom
Evening- Temple Square (anyone is invited to go with us).

Mon. Nov. 30th
Morning is open.
6:00? - Sanders Family Party

Tues. Dec. 1st
Santa Pictures at South Towne Mall- time is not yet decided, most of the day will be open.

Wed. Dec. 2nd
Fly home in afternoon.

So there you have it. If you would like to see us leave me a comment on when you will be coming or if you want to meet us during one of our open slots, let me know when and I will schedule it.

6 comments:

melissa said...

Wednesday night we will be having Pie Night here in Pleasant Grove. The premise of Pie Night is thus: no one ever has enough room to really enjoy all the pies on Thanksgiving, so we get together the night before and everyone brings pies and we gorge ourselves on them and enjoy each others company the night before the big feast. You are more than welcome to join us, if you'd like. Bring others too, if you'd like. Just bring some pie, too. :) Let me know if you want more details.

JessicaNicole said...

Wow, your trips home are WAY more organized than mine. I usually go with "I'm here from this day til this day. Text me if you want to hang out." Hehe

Liz said...

We should do a game night one of your free nights. Erin told me the other day that her house (remeber her imaginary world) is in Tx. She misses Kelsey so much.

Christy said...

yes, hello, I would like to be scheduled for the Thanksgiving Day at Grandma's and maybe for the Turkey Trot thingy. I will also be participating in the crybaby.com activities on Friday morning/afternoon.
Thanks,
Christy

Explore & Grow said...

Yea! We're so excited to hang out with you in two weeks. I'll email you later to set up a time and give you our cell phone number.

Steven and Kimberly said...

We'd like to see you too, but I have no idea what Steve's schedule is like then. I know he still has school, but when he works, who knows. Give me a call when you get here and let me know if you have any free time left and we'll see if we can get together. Is the Mc Donald's with your ward friends, because maybe we will come to that too.