Saturday, February 13, 2010

Keep them busy and fed

My wonderful mother always gives me fabulous ideas on how to keep my toddlers occupied.  Here is one of those ideas - stringing cereal.  I had them do this project right before they went to the neighbor's house to be babysat while I took a test for school.  The idea was that this way they would have something to munch on and so they wouldn't say they were hungry and ask my neighbor for food every ten minutes (like they do to me).          


The finished product:


2 comments:

Steven and Kimberly said...

I love good projects like that. I wish we had more time to do them, but then I would probably be lazy and not do it. How are things? Kiana keeps asking when you are going to come and play again, kids just don't understand distance. Have fun!

JessicaNicole said...

Yay mom always has the best ideas! Cute baby ticker, by the way. YAY Juliet! I'm excited to meet her!