Thursday, April 1, 2010

30 and under 100

So here I am being thirty years old and quite pregnant.  I told Matt to take a picture so I could show how much I am showing now that I have less than 100 days to go before a new princess arrives.  Well, I didn't get the stomach picture, I guess I will need to be more specific in my picture taking instructions next time.

Yesterday, on my birthday, Matt took me out on a date and we had some friends, Jeff and Trisha, come over and watch the kids.  When we got back home, our friends surprised me with this birthday cake and a present.  They are so sweet.  The cake looks like one big fire hazard.  I wasn't sure we would make it through the song.

Today I took the kids on a picnic to the water gardens and then to the science museum.

Every first thursday of every month it is "free day" at the museum so we go there every month.  They have a lot of fun things for kids to do.  This is the third month in a row that we have gone but this is the first time I remembered to take my camera.
I didn't take as many pictures as I should have, but here a few fun ones.
This is the dinosaur area.

Kelsey hanging upside down like a bat.
A lighthouse that is fun to play on.

Ethan driving the boat.



2 comments:

Marissa said...

So fun and you are darling pregnant! I have 5 weeks left and it feels like forever, but I know time passes, even if it is slowly! Good luck with your last 100!

JessicaNicole said...

Hi. Couple things. I tried to call you on your birthday and you didn't answer. Not to worry, I left you a most fabulous song on your voicemail. But you never called back to tell me how amazing it was.
Also. The pic of K sitting daintily on the steps kills me. She is so adorable. Miss hers!
Thats it! Except, happy 30th, to my second sibling to reach the big 3-0 :)