Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spring is fabulous, especially here in Corpus.  A couple of weeks ago I decided to go on a picnic with the kids at least once a week until it gets too dreadfully hot and the misquitos get too rampant.  Monday is usually boring for us, so it is often our picnic day.
This is our favorite park close to our house.  The kids love the swings the best.

Today we got packages in the mail from grandma Jill.  The kids were so excited!  I managed to get a few pictures while they were opening the box.


Are my kids spoiled or what???

I am also very spoiled.  My mom also sent me a birthday package.  It was so much fun.  Inside was make-up, clothes, a nightgown, and some of my favorite candy. 
My mom is so thoughtful.  I aspire to be like her.  Thanks Mom, you are the best.

4 comments:

Marissa said...

Packages from Grandma (Mom!) are the very best!

Liz said...

A picnic sounds delightful. To bad it's snowing here in Utah.
P.S. The move would be with the military so we will find out more next time James goes to drill, which is mid April.

Explore & Grow said...

This is Carri, Dave, and kids, by the way.

Christy said...

Aw Mom IS the best! :)