Saturday, June 26, 2010

Some indoor activities

It has been a while since we crafted, so last monday we went to the craft store and bought stuff to make masks.

Here are the cuties, busy at work.  Kelsey picked out sparkley stars and Ethan insisted on sports stickers.  We also used a few things that we already had at home in the craft box.
Kelsey wanted to decorate more than just her mask.
Here is the finished pruduct.
Today we took the kids to see Toy Story 3.  It is FABULOUS!  I laughed so much.  Anyone who has ever liked Toy Story should go see this, even if you don't have kids.  I think it is the best one they ever made.  Disney rarely dissapoints.

2 comments:

JessicaNicole said...

Fun! They make me think of Phantom of the Opera!

Liz said...

Fun crafts. Your kids are so cute. Toy Story was awesome! I laughed (I cried) I loved it. Anyways go have a baby.