Friday, July 16, 2010

Christy, this is for you

Here are a few pics of the baby, because Christy (my sister) told me to update my blog.  I havn't been doing much these days, just nursing and changing diapers.  I try to find little things for the older kids to do, but I feel bad because it hasn't been real exciting.  They are taking everything pretty well, and they play well together.  I also have a friend named Trisha who takes Kelsey and Ethan and plays with them.  This last week she took them to McDonalds on Wed. and then to a dollar movie on Thurs.  Trisha is such an angel and has really releived a lot of stress for me.
So here are the pics:



4 comments:

Steven and Kimberly said...

She's beautiful!!

JessicaNicole said...

Aw! I love her and I haven't even met her! I love the second pic! What a sweetie! :)

Christy said...

Wow a post just for me?! lol love the pics, what a cutie. GLad you are all doing well. I think we are planning to come in OCT. Can't wait!

The Maez Mommy said...

Oh!! She is so sweet!!