Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ways To Cool Off

It is SO HOT here in south Texas this time of year. Running through sprinklers is one of the ways the kids like to cool off in the middle of the afternoon.


"Mom, help! Ethan is Stuck"

Those crazy munchkins filled this bucket with water.  I could hear Kelsey saying, "Is it my tun yet?"  Ethan-"Not yet sister."  A couple minutes later Kelsey would say, "Is it my turn yet."  "Not yet."

And now here is a picture of Juliet.  She is getting so big so fast.

3 comments:

Trina said...

Your blog is so cute!!! I love it! You are such a cute, fun mom! I am going to have to refer to your blog for fun ideas when JJ gets older! You are so creative!

The Maez Mommy said...

How cute!! You can almost see the steam coming off of those poor kiddos!

Christy said...

that picture of Ethan in the bucket is PRICELESS. Love it. Gosh I miss those kids. They are growing up!!