Monday, October 11, 2010

My Man

It is hard to pick just one thing this week that Matt did for me to brag about because he is so amazing and does so much for me.  But I am going to say that the thing that was most appreciated was when Ethan was sick saturday night (and puking every 20-30 minutes for several hours) Matt stayed up and took care of everything so that I could sleep.  This meant that I didn't have to help with any of the clean-up, laundry, or sad crying child.  Matt did it all.  And good thing too because I have felt like a zombie from lack of sleep due to my scheduling overload last week.  How many of you have a man that would do that? ???

2 comments:

MetalForever said...

Sounds like you have the best husband someone could have. - Matt

The Maez Mommy said...

He's such a fantastic guy! Hang onto him for sure!! :)