Friday, November 5, 2010

Just Because

Just Because

My kids are so so so
Adorable
Sweet sweet Juliet.
Will her eyes stay blue?  We will have to wait and see.

We just set up this toy for her.  We bought if for Ethan back in the day but he HATED it.  She likes it though, so at least we are getting our money's worth now.

I thought this one was a cute one of Matt and Jules.

This is not a great quality picture, but I thought it was so cute how Ethan had his tools in his pocket.

Awesome Hair.
 This is my Prima Ballerina.
Lets talk a little more about this girls hair.  Could she look any more like a Barbie?

Why doesn't my hair ever look that good?  She wants to grow it to her butt.  How many more years do you think that will take?
 T I R E D   Boy!  So exhausted he can't even eat his grilled cheese.
Love,
Andrea

2 comments:

JessicaNicole said...

They are pretty stinkin adorable. Kelsey does basically have perfect hair. Good thing she has a mom like you to keep it that way!

jill said...

Oh Andrea!! Such adorable babies! I miss all of you so much..So proud of the totally AWESOME mom that you are..