Thursday, September 22, 2011

Month of Firsts

I am quite a bit late posting the first day of school pics.
But, better late than never, as they always say.

Kelsey is a very flashy girl

 Is it just me, or is it weird that this school has to advertise that they are fully accredited?
I am wondering if there was a time when they were NOT accredited.  Are there other elementary schools in the area that are not fully accredited?  Just wondering.

This picture was taken after school.  She had a fun day.

This pic was added just to show you her cute backpack that she picked out.


Ethan's first day of Pre-School

I love his funny smile.

This is where Ethan goes to school.  It is at a Methodist Church.

He loves his teacher.  She is really great and has been teaching pre-school for over twenty years!
I only know this because I heard one of the dads say that his brother had her for his pre-school teacher and he is twenty four now.

After school pic.

Ethan finally got to start soccer.  Today was his first practice.  His excitement level was at a 10.

And here he is with all the other teammates.  One boy on his team is in his preschool class, so they were both excited to see each other tonight.

And Matt is the coach.  Matt says it was a lot of fun and he loved it because the kids are so cute and he likes how everyone called him "coach".

Ethan's first game is this saturday so we are excited to see how it goes.

2 comments:

Christy said...

thanks for posting this. I miss your kids so much. Kelsey's hair is so long! I think I say that everytime. She is so beautiful. E is pretty cute too. I'm glad they like school

Sale Fails said...

too cute. I love that Matt is excited about being called coach!