Sunday, December 18, 2011

Catch up blog #1 - November Stuff

So I've been a crappy blogger lately.  I am not going to make excuses because nobody cares how much you have on your plate and that you are kicking as hard as you can but can barely keep your head above the water and you are so tired that any moment you might decide to just stop kicking and let yourself drown. 
No, the only thing people care about is that you post the pictures of your kids when they are looking so cute you just want to die.
So I am going to catch up some posts from the past couple of months but instead of doing it all in one post I am only going to do a little at a time every day.  I am also going to try to post a couple of videos (not today, another day) of some of the christmas performances the crazies have been in.


This post is dedicated to November, so I am going to start out with Ethan's preschool thanksgiving because when he came home in this outfit I couldn't stop smiling.  And then he sang the five little indian boys song for me "This is the way we sit by the campfire".  If you have been lucky enough to hear him sing this song then you are laughing right now. 






And he made this indian villiage, which I was very proud of.  I have been quite impressed with the preschool he is in (even though his teacher has an accent like a west virginia hill billy and he is picking it up- especially when he sings.)

The main event of our November was a trip to Utah for my brother's wedding.
Sorry to all you Utah friends who I did not contact and hang out with.  We only had time to see family and in my free time I was taking tests for school which just had to happen on the same week as brother's wedding.

Here is the happy couple.  (Sorry sister about that picture- it is the only one of the wedding couple that I able to get).

Cutest grandparents ever.

Ethan became besties with cousin Carter.

We stayed with grandma Jill because she is pretty much the best.
Ya so it was a crazy busy month but lots of good times.  Tomorrow I promise to have more. 

3 comments:

Steven and Kimberly said...

What a cute little Indian Boy! I need your address, send it to me in a message on FB when you have a minute!

EngineersFalcon said...

Thanks for the oh so cute I could just die pics. We have been missing you guys like crazy this month. We are hectic here too. I hope things are well for your family. Wy wrote a letter for school to Kelsey. It was so sweet. Thanks for sharing the update despite the craziness. Wy picked up a thick accent from preschool in that part of the country too - and as much as it bugged me, some days I kinda miss it. I saw some pics of mountains and house on Matt's fb and it made us homesick for NC. I look forward to your future updates!

JessicaNicole said...

Oh my goodness I laughed and laughed at the pic of Christy. And Ethan and Carts are so darn cute! We miss you guys!