Monday, March 15, 2010

Fun Dates

This last weekend we took the kids on dates.  Matt took Kelsey on a Father/Daughter date and I took Ethan on a Mother/Son date.  Matt and Kelsey went to Chili's and then went bowling.  Ethan and I went to Applebee's and then mini golfing.
Next time we will switch kids and have one-on-one time with the other child.

Ethan and I had so much fun.  I had the camera with me so I don't have pics of Matt and Kelsey's date, but here are a couple from mine and Ethan's date.

Here we are at Applebee's
We even ordered dessert!!
Ethan is so cute and charming so they gave him a balloon.
After we ate we went to Galexy Glow Mini Golf.  I forgot to take the camera inside with us but here are some pics from their website.  These two were Ethan's favorite.  He LOVED the alien the most.

1 comments:

JessicaNicole said...

Haha look how happy your chocolate covered kid is! How fun to have a date just with mommy, especially since he's about the be the middle child. And overrun by girls!