Thursday, September 30, 2010

Kelsey's turn to be funny

Ethan is usually the one saying hilarious stuff and I occasionally blog about something he has said. Well, the other day Kelsey said something funny that I just had to share.

We were reading scriptures and after we were talking about who Jesus' parents were. Of course his father is Heavenly Father and we asked Kelsey if she remembered who his mother was. She couldn't remember her name so we reminded her that his mother's name was Mary. Then Kelsey thought for a minute and said in all seriousness, "Mary? Mary had a little lamb."

Aftter laughing for a minute I thought, this is true. She did have a little lamb. A little "Lamb of God".

And now for a test question:  Which one is Kelsey and which one is Juliet?


Pic 1                                                                                                  Pic 2

6 comments:

Becky said...

Picture 1 is Kelsey and 2 is Juliet

JessicaNicole said...

They do look feakily similar, but I do believe number one is Kelseroo.
Also. 13 dayyyyyyss!

Liz said...

1 is Juliette and 2 is Kelsey. That is a cute funny for Kelsey

Trina said...

I say number two is Juliet. They do look so much alike! The second one looks just like Juliet right now though, super chubby. And the first one is super cute but not as chubby and she has a littler bow, which I have only seen Juliet wear huge ones. Am I right?

The Maez Mommy said...

That story is just super cute! I LOVE it! I'm also thinking that Kelsey is #1 and Juliet is #2....

Andrea said...

Kelsey is Pic #1 and Jules is Pic #2. Congrats most of you.