Monday, October 4, 2010

My Man Mondays

I have such an extraordinary husband and he hardly ever gets the credit he deserves for it.  So I decided that I will do a post every monday to brag about something awesome or thoughtful or fun or cool or something that he did that week.
Lately I have been feeling a great NEED to exercize and try to work off this baby weight.  I think it has something to do with me only being able to wear sweats and maternity pants still. I can't even fit into my FAT pants yet.  I almost fit in them.  I tried some on and they fit really well and I was so excited and jumped around singing and so happy that they actually buttoned up.  But something bad happened.  Something bad called Chocolate No Bake Cookies and they are too tight again.
So Matt has been so good to watch the kids every night after he gets off of work so that I can go running.  This is a big sacrifice for him because I know he is tired when he comes home and wants to relax.  But he does this for me because he knows how much better I feel when I am in shape. 
So, Thanks Honey.  You're the best!

3 comments:

Christy said...

I like the new halloween profile. Its funny because mom and I were just talking about you and your chocolate no bake cookies.

Also, I made Scott some PB Bars that I promised him, so he comes over and it like "oh I am on a diet" and doesn't take them! So guess who has been eating them all! And I was doing so well!

Way to go with the running. I may get desperate and try out the ol exercise myth, we'll see. See you in 7 days! :)

JessicaNicole said...

6 days! 6 days!
This is the perfect time of year for low fat punkin chocolate chip cookies, sister! MMMM. I could eat them all day, every day.

JessicaNicole said...

Um. I think its 8 days, actually, since we stop in LB first. But whatever. Sooon!