Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My favorite part of having a baby

I love when Juliet falls asleep in the afternoon so I take her into my room to lie down.  After softly resting her in my bed she turns her head from side to side to find a position that is most comfortable and it is so cute that I can't resist the temptation to kiss her, even though it risks waking her up.  So I bend over and as softly as humanly possible I plant a kiss on the chubbiest part of her round pink cheeks.  Then I get into bed with her and slide next to her and she turns her head towards me and I smile as I close my eyes and doze off.  I call this our "snooze and snuggle".

4 comments:

Steven and Kimberly said...

Those are definitely some cute cheeks!

Michael and Natalia said...

those moments are PRICELESS!!!! (and she is a cutie!)

JessicaNicole said...

Oh,those are some kissable cheeks, too! I don't know how you ever get anything done, with those thigs around!

The Maez Mommy said...

That is something I miss! My babies are all getting too old.....I just LOVE squishy baby cheeks - and she has some of the best ones I've seen!